FOR LAB EXPERIMENTS IN PHYSICS
- 4mm safety sockets for U, I, P and E as well as Type K socket for NiCr-Ni temperature probe integrate for all CASSY sensors S and sensors M
- Touch wheel – turn it and quickly move to the appropriate screen or list entry
- Adjustable Measurement time, Measurement interval, Trigger and Pre-trigger (advance)
- Graphs of measured values with freely selectable coordinate axes and selectable evaluation methods e.g. zoom and straight line fitting
- Measured values and screen shots can be saved on a micro SD card and copied onto a USB stick
FOR BIOLOGY EXPERIMENTATION
The Mobile-Cassy 2 device and sensor kit provides high flexibility for biology experiments in the field. The measured data is read directly on the device and recorded for later analysis. The backpack is comfortable to wear and contains the Mobile-Cassy 2 plus sensors for the ecological measurement of humidity, air and soil temperature, illuminance, air pressure and height, and also PH, conductivity, water temperature and turbidity. Wifi enabled.